Gift Aid

As a registered charity RABBLE Theatre can claim Gift Aid on all donations to the theatre, including one-off donations and donations paid through membership to our Friends of the Theatre scheme.

Please fill in your personal details below and click Submit when you’re finished. Alternatively, CLICK HERE to open a printable PDF version that can be completed by hand and returned by post to RABBLE Theatre, 153 Bourne Road, Pangbourne, RG8 7JT.

Please read the statement below and tick the applicable box to make your Gift Aid donation

*Please note: We are required to send you an end of year Gift Aid letter. Providing your email address will save us considerable postage costs and, unless you want us to, we will not use your email address for any other purpose.

By submitting your this declaration, you agree to the terms within our Privacy Policy.

Important: Please notify RABBLE Theatre via our CONTACT FORM if you:

  • Want to cancel this declaration
  • Change your name or home address
  • No longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.

Gift Aid Frequently Asked Questions

Q. Am I a UK taxpayer?

You are a UK taxpayer if any of these are true for you: Tax is taken from your wages or salary. You pay tax under self-assessment. You have any taxable savings e.g a pension plan. You have paid Capital Gains tax recently.

Q. What if I do not pay tax?

Let us know with this form and we will not continue to ask you to Gift Aid your donations. Q. I am a pensioner, can I still Gift Aid my donations? You can if you pay tax on a private pension plan or savings, or if you pay Capital Gains tax on the sale of property or shares.

Q. I pay a higher rate of tax, can I still Gift Aid my donations?

Yes. If you pay higher rate tax, you can also claim the difference between the higher rate of tax (40%) and the basic rate (20%) on the total (gross) value of your donation.

For advice on how to check if you’ve paid enough tax to use Gift aid, please visit the HMRC website