The world premiere of this new play performed between 2nd & 19th November 2016 in St James’ Church, immediately beside Henry’s burial site. We offer members of the public a sneak preview into the work we have done during a week of Research and Development funded by Arts Council England.
The event includes:
- Meeting the characters and watching performances of selected scenes
- Selections of the musical score written by Rosalind Steele and Benjamin Hudson
- An overview of the historical research, the process and the work to be done.
- Producers Dani and Toby Davies
- A talk from Historian Professor Lindy Grant about the research done by the university for RBL
“Revolutionary and ambitious”