Select the number and types of tickets you'd like via the fields above, then click the ADD TO BASKET button.
When you're done, click the VIEW BASKET button to go through the basket and checkout pages to book and pay for your tickets.
- If you have a coupon, you can add the code to your order on the Basket or Checkout pages.
- You may purchase up to 6 tickets in a single order.
- Only 1 Free Carer per disabled ticket is permitted.
- Concessions are not available for flat-rate performances, e.g. £10 Tuesdays or Pay What You Choose (except Free Carer tickets).
- Group bookings will be seated together with social distancing applied between groups. However, please note that if there are changes to the current guidelines, we may not be able to seat your whole group together on the day of the performance.
- By purchasing multiple tickets, you agree that the members of your group are able to sit together in line with government guidelines in place on the day of the performance.
- Note that seating is unallocated for this performance. A member of the RABBLE team will guide you to your seats upon arrival at the venue.
- All tickets must be pre-booked in advance.
- Standard ticket: £25
- 60+/Student/Equity/Disabled (+ 1 free carer): £20
- NEET*/Under 18: £16
- 1st Preview: Choose what you pay - £5/£10/£20
- Other Previews: All tickets £16
- £10 Tuesdays: All tickets £10
*Not in employment, education or training.
Tickets for Carers
If you are purchasing a Disabled Ticket and require an additional Free Carer Ticket to enable you to attend a performance, please select a Free Carer Ticket from the drop-down ticket selection field and add it to your basket.
Relaxed Performances are open to everyone but especially designed to welcome anyone who would benefit from a more relaxed performance environment, including families with very young children, those with an autism spectrum condition, sensory and communication disorders, or learning disability.
The performances may be adapted in a number of ways in order to reduce anxiety and ensure a safe and enjoyable live theatre experience. There is a relaxed attitude to noise (voluntary and involuntary), sudden loud noises are softened and audience members are free to leave and re-enter the auditorium at any point. Check the booking pages for details, but usually, our Relaxed Performance is scheduled on the second Saturday matinee.
Familiarisation visits for those for whom new venues can cause anxiety are also available under arrangement by contacting us.
HOW TO GET THERE
Please arrive at the venue via Chestnut Walk. For full venue information including how to get there, click the button below...