Select the number and types of tickets you'd like via the fields above, then click the ADD TO BASKET button.
When you're done, click the VIEW BASKET button to go through the basket and checkout pages to book and pay for your tickets.
- If you have a coupon, you can add the code to your order on the Basket or Checkout pages.
- Only 1 Free Carer per Disabled or Wheelchair User ticket is permitted.
- Group bookings will be seated together where social distancing guidelines allow on the day of the performance.
- Note that seating is unallocated for this performance. A member of the RABBLE team will guide you to your seats upon arrival at the venue.
- All tickets must be pre-booked in advance.
- Standard ticket: £29
- 60+: £20
- Student: £20
- Equity member: £20
- Disabled (+ 1 Free Carer): £20
- Wheelchair user (+ 1 Free Carer): £20
- NEET*/Under 18: £16
- Choose what you pay - £5/£10/£15
- £10 Tuesdays: Tickets £10 (or option to pay standard price)
- Schools: £14 per pupil/teacher
*Not in employment, education or training.
RABBLE Hardship Fund
This year we launched the RABBLE Hardship Fund, which seeks to support those in Reading who are restricted by finances. We might not be able to help everyone (yet) but we’re doing all we can.
We keep ticket costs as low as we can but if you are local and would like to attend a performance but can’t afford our tickets, please contact us.
Tickets for Carers
If you are purchasing a Disabled or Wheelchair User Ticket and require an additional Free Carer Ticket to enable you to attend a performance, please select a Free Carer Ticket from the drop-down ticket selection field and add it to your basket.
Relaxed Performances are open to everyone but especially designed to welcome anyone who would benefit from a more relaxed performance environment, including families with very young children, those with an autism spectrum condition, sensory and communication disorders, or learning disability.
The performances may be adapted in a number of ways in order to reduce anxiety and ensure a safe and enjoyable live theatre experience. There is a relaxed attitude to noise (voluntary and involuntary), sudden loud noises are softened and audience members are free to leave and re-enter the auditorium at any point. Check the booking pages for details, but usually, our Relaxed Performance is scheduled on the second Saturday matinee.
Familiarisation visits for those for whom new venues can cause anxiety are also available under arrangement by contacting us.
HOW TO GET THERE
For full venue information including how to get there, click the button below...