ALL TICKETS FOR RABBLE THEATRE EVENTS ARE PURCHASED AND ISSUED UNDER THE FOLLOWING TERMS & CONDITIONS
REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
ALL TICKETS ARE PURCHASED AS NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON EXCHANGABLE EXCHANGES
Exchanges are only available for RABBLE ROUSERS, exchanges must be requested no later that 48 hours before the performance booked for.
Exchanges are NOT available for Off the Block or RABBLE Foundations Productions
In the event of a cancelled or abandoned performance due to circumstances outside of the Management’s control:
- Tickets may be exchanged for any remaining performance of the SAME production, subject to availability.
- To qualify for an exchange you must validate your ticket with the Box Office onsite, and retain this ticket. Exchanges will only be granted if you are present at the abandoned performance.
- RABBLE Theatre will decide if the circumstances result in a performance needing to be cancelled or abandoned.
- For Open-Air events: Tickets are purchased in the understanding that these are open-air events and there is a possibility that the weather may be wet and/or cold. Should you decide not to attend your chosen performance due to the weather, RABBLE Theatre will not issue refunds.
WEATHER – FOR OPEN-AIR PERFORMANCES
Performances are never cancelled before the advertised starting time, and only then in the event of extreme bad weather. Once underway a performance will continue even if it does begin to rain, and the company will make every effort to complete the performance. The Management reserves the right to stop and start the action as necessary.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- RABBLE Theatre reserves the right to make any alterations to the advertised arrangements, programme or cast without being obliged to offer refunds or exchanges.
- LATECOMERS may not be admitted until a suitable break in the action, and may not be able to sit together.
- The use of cameras, tape recorders or any other electronic or digital recording, photographing or imaging devices is not allowed during the performance.
- Mobile phones, beepers and pagers must be switched off at all times.
- Ticket holders consent to the recording and filming of themselves as members of the audience by the Management for future promotional and funding purposes.
- RABBLE Theatre cannot take responsibility for any personal property.
- Smoking and the use of e-cigarettes is not permitted in the audience seating areas.
- It is forbidden to bring your own alcohol to RABBLE Theatre events.
Only alcohol purchased from our onsite bar may be consumed at the venue.
- Any alcohol brought on site, not supplied from the RABBLE Theatre onsite bar may be confiscated. RABBLE Theatre is responsible for all alcohol consumed during their events.
- RABBLE Theatre reserves the right to refuse admittance to any ticket holder who appears to be intoxicated, and no refunds will be given.
- RABBLE Theatre onsite bars are currently CASH only. We regret we cannot accept payment by card.
Care and Responsibility of Venues
- Our venues are beautiful places and take a lot of work to look after, please respect this during your visit, and the environment of local residents when leaving the venue.
- RABBLE Theatre performances take place in non-theatre venues; whether be parks, churches, private grounds and heritage sights. We therefore ask you to take responsibility for helping us to protect these venues from harm by treating them with respect.
- RABBLE Theatre cannot accept responsibility for any damage caused by you to these premises.
- RABBLE Theatre requests that you read our T&C’s and FAQ’s in advance of your visit, and respect any guidance given by our FOH team, in terms of looking after your own safety during your time at these venues.
- RABBLE Theatre kindly asks that you take any litter, including picnic waste, with you when leaving the venues.
Box Office opening times may vary according to the venue and production.
RABBLE Theatre conforms to the Data Protection Act 1998 and we are committed to protecting your privacy. Disclosure of your personal details at the time of booking, either online, in person or over the telephone gives us consent to the collection and safe storage and processing of this information and for processing your order. RABBLE Theatre may also use this data to track marketing and booking trends. From time to time we may also use this data to inform you of RABBLE Theatre news or events. You can find more information in our Privacy and Cookies Policy